Exterior features of Beechcroft Commons will include:
- Pre-engineered metal building
- Trapezoidal metal roof- standing seam metal, 26 ga. Kynar painted finish
- Pre-finished, break formed metal trim, gutters and down spouts- Kynar finish
- Exterior walls constructed with either wood or metal studs
- Exterior walls sheeted with Densglass gold with air and water infiltration barrier.
- Exterior facade a combination of brick and manufactured stone
- Glazed front entry per plan- commercial aluminum storefront, non-thermally broken frames, 1” insulated, low-E glazing,
- Site lighting to be LED, 24’ tall aluminum poles- designed to meet Spring Hill Community Design Standards.
- Buildings to have adequate architectural lighting to illuminate pedestrian areas and highlight architectural features